All the Services You Need. All in One Place.
The Southgate Medical Group office is designed to make it as easy as possible for you and your family to access nearly all the medical care you’ll regularly use. All of your medical information is digitally stored and immediately accessible to our professional staff. Because we’re all in one place, our physicians, specialists and nurses are able to quickly consult with each other about your problem or diagnosis, bringing an enlightened, multidisciplinary approach to all your health care needs.
• Southgate Medical Group has been awarded recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance for Physician Practice Connections-Patient Centered Medical Home.
• NCQA is a private, non-profit organization dedicated to improving health care quality. Their recognition programs are built on evidenced-based, nationally recognized clinical standards of care.
• The Patient Centered Medical Home standards emphasize the use of systematic, patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication and patient involvement.
• Southgate Medical Group has been delegated as a Disease Management practice through Catholic Medical Partners’ NCQA-accredited Patient Oriented Disease Management programs for Congestive Heart Failure, Coronary Artery Disease and Diabetes.
• Earning NCQA Disease Management Accreditation is an indication that a Disease Management program is dedicated to giving patients the support, education, and other help necessary to facilitate good outcomes and good care.
In addition to regular patient care, Southgate Medical Group is staffed and equipped to offer the following clinical and diagnostic services on site:
• Clinical Research
• Bone Density Testing
• General Surgery
• INR Blood Testing
• Pulmonary Function Testing
• Physical Therapy
• Clinical Pharmacy Services
• Diabetic Education
• Nutrition Counseling
• Pain Management
• Nerve Conduction Testing / EMG
• Disease Management/Care