All the Services You Need. All in One Place.
The Southgate Medical Group office is designed to make it as easy as possible for you and your family to access nearly all the medical care you’ll regularly use. All of your medical information is digitally stored and immediately accessible to our professional staff. Because we’re all in one place, our physicians, specialists and nurses are able to quickly consult with each other about your problem or diagnosis, bringing an enlightened, multidisciplinary approach to all your health care needs. For your convenience, we have providers in the specialties of Family Practice, Internal medicine, General Surgery, Podiatry and Physical Therapy. We have been serving the Buffalo Area in this location since 2003.
• Southgate Medical Group has been awarded recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance for Physician Practice Connections-Patient Centered Medical Home.
• NCQA is a private, non-profit organization dedicated to improving health care quality. Their recognition programs are built on evidenced-based, nationally recognized clinical standards of care.
• The Patient Centered Medical Home standards emphasize the use of systematic, patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication and patient involvement.
• Southgate Medical Group has been delegated as a Disease Management practice through Catholic Medical Partners’ NCQA-accredited Patient Oriented Disease Management programs for Congestive Heart Failure, Coronary Artery Disease and Diabetes.
• Earning NCQA Disease Management Accreditation is an indication that a Disease Management program is dedicated to giving patients the support, education, and other help necessary to facilitate good outcomes and good care.
Southgate Medical Group is staffed and equipped to offer the following clinical and diagnostic services on site:
(sports orthotics including skate/cleat orthotics)
- Physical Therapy
- Clinical Research
- Bone Density Testing
- General Surgery
- INR Blood Testing
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Clinical Pharmacy Services
- Diabetic Education
- Nutrition Counseling
- Disease Management / Care Coordination